Rubicon Consulting has an opportunity for Project Controls Specialists to work on the upgrade of a main data centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established sector that is currently experiencing an exciting and sustained period of growth.
The existing team have a proven track record of successfully delivering a wide variety of projects to the highest quality.
The Project Controls Specialists' main duty is to successfully deliver asset development projects that require solid planning, cost estimation, cost control and risk management during execution of site development work. In order to accomplish this you will lead the team to identify, manage and ensure the quality of deliverables for all related project control activity. In addition to overseeing a team you will also directly contribute as a subject matter expert.
All Project Control activities, staff and results for the site and associated smaller projects.
This will include:
- Oversight and review of contractor estimates, schedules and related work products.
- Implementing resource solutions for projects to provide project control service. This will include the identification of need, finding suitable contract resources, providing training and on-boarding, and taking all actions to ensure resources provide required level of service.
- Develop and provide line management to project control personnel.
- Proactive coordination with global and other regional teams.
- Initiate the process to secure additional external resources to perform project control duties when the workload requires.
- Support the continuous improvement process for project control and assist with development and implementation of new tools.
- Development of relationships with head of regional execution and project managers.
- Be an integral part of the project control leadership team and drive continuous improvement / top tier performance measures on a global scale.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS:
- Relevant experience and knowledge of the construction/pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent leadership skills - overseeing external partners and internal staff.
- Multi-discipline project control experience.
- Skills in: Cost Estimating, Planning and Scheduling, Cost Management, Risk Management, Commercial Management and Contract Management.
- Extensive experience of successful project control / project management experience.
- Familiarity with key project control software systems.
Data Centres, Pharmaceutical
To be considered for the role please apply with an updated CV.