We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a project controls Manager working for one of the biggest names within the industry.
You will participate in one of the UK’s largest Rail Programmes that will redefine the UK’s working rail division
We are looking for a professionally skilled Project Controls Manager with hands on experience of major projects delivery of Project Controls Management who is interested in continuing in our project management and consultancy services team. Knowledge of establishing and running Programme Management Office set ups and in defining appropriate controls procedures and use of suitable systems and software.
We are looking for people with the ability to make a difference, pro-actively manage risks and influence others to deliver successfully. Candidates must have strong technical capability, excellent communication, leadership and proven planning and project controls skills and be keen to take on fresh challenges and supporting endearing work. You will be based in the Birmingham office however opportunities may also arise to work in other areas of the UK and possibly overseas.
A few of your day to day tasks will include
• Supporting the optimisation of resource planning to deliver project commitments and engineering utilisation.
• Ensuring best practice project planning is deployed which delivers close project controls and precise project forecasting.
• Ensuring that project periodic reports and reviews are delivered without fail and precisely to the Area Manager(s) and for Director’s review.
• Leading the Project Controls function to align with;
o Schedule Management
o Cost Management
o Change Management, and
o Risk and Opportunity Management
• Client or project delivery (design or construction) Rail, Metro or Transport experience.
• Experience in a consultancy environment with good customer relationship management skills.
• Proven ability to work successfully in a multi-disciplinary team.
• Approaching Chartered or Chartered Membership of a relevant professional body
Should you be interested in more details, please feel free to give me a call or send me an e-mail with your CV.