Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Project BIM Coordinator based in London on a 6 months contract with an option to renew.
- Work with the BIM Manager to Implement the use of BIM throughout the project in-line with the BIM Execution Plan (BEP)
- Establish BIM workflow and co-ordinate the use of BIM authoring tools and associated software to deliver BIM to meet client requirements.
- Model Auditing and data verification
- Review and developed Task Information Delivery Plans
- Chair the Project BIM coordination meeting
- Perform Clash Detection and Reporting
- Model Federation
- Create model checking rule sets
- Support and maintain COBie requirements
- Review supply chain capability assessments and upskill were necessary
- Work closely with the Project team to ensure deliverables are issued and received to an agreed programme and deadlines
- Assist with the key Gate PIM issue to the Client.
- Support and maintain the common data environment, along with its processes, procedures and security and ensuring its integrity.
- Implement the information structure and standards for the information model, in-line with the agreed output formats and verify compliance.
- Assist in the provision of information and its level of detail for each project stage (as set out in the Employer’s Information Requirements).
- Enabling integration of information by the project team and co-ordination of information by the lead designer.
- Assisting the project team to establish information exchange
- Other management procedures such as record keeping, change control procedures, and so on.
- Ability to review advise and develop BIM Execution Plans
- Ability to review, advise and implement Employer Information Requirements
- Ability to review and implement Asset Information Requirements
- Keeping abreast of relevant legislative changes, industry issues and developments in best practice.
- Provide technical support to project teams and guide them on BIM related matters
- BIM Software application skills
- Client services techniques
- Communication Skills
- Results focussed
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Ability to lead Project BIM meetings
Job Skills & Knowledge (Essential)
- Work Well Under Pressure
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Good working knowledge of Revit
- Excellent knowledge of Navisworks
- Excellent knowledge of COBie Extension
- Excellent knowledge of Solibri Model Checker
- Excellent knowledge of BS and PAS 1192 suite of documents
Job Skills & Knowledge (Desirable)
- Knowledge of ISO 19650
- Degree in a related field including Engineering, Computer Science, BIM, Architecture, Information Management or in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Working towards or achieved a professional qualification in a related field of study
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!