Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Project Administrator - Intermediate Level on a 12 month Contract based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
The responsibility of the Project Administrator will be to provide efficient and effective administrative support to the project team, assisting in the achievement of project goals for the duration the Execution Phase of an Engineering/ Procurement/ Construction (EPC) Offshore Wind Project. Reporting directly to the Project Director, this key role is fast paced with multiple priorities and challenging deadlines, within a high-profile project.
- Creating and maintaining the project’s local network drive folders
- Organising project meetings on behalf of the Project
- Taking, formally capturing and distributing minutes of meeting on behalf of the Project
- Arranging hospitality, lunches, and events for the project
- Requisitioning of stationery, office equipment, and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Developing a project holiday chart for population by the project team
- Co-ordinating the production and receipt of project report content from stakeholders
- Updating/tracking Organisation Chart as changes occur
- Compiling project reports on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis where necessary, and arranging the review and distribution of the reports
- Monthly Project Reviews – Compiling and issuing of project specific information
- Issuing correspondence documentation using the project’s systems and Internal updating of Company system
- Executing any additional responsibilities as directed by the Project Director
- Experience in positions of responsibility, trust and confidentiality
- Experience in dealing with a wide range of people of all levels and backgrounds, approachable with strong communication and listening skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change in business demands, priorities meeting tight deadlines with accuracy
- Experience in administration, data gathering and handling, planning, organisation and finding solutions
- Availability to travel internationally for project needs
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!