We currently have an exciting new opportunity for an individual to operate as Programme Planning Manager for our Top-10 Engineering Consultancy client. You will participate in one of the largest Highways / Infrastructure projects in the UK. Details are as follows: -
We are looking for a Programme Planning Manager with experience of providing comprehensive Assurance experience within a Consultancy environment.
Reporting directly to the Head of Planning, your role will involve: -
- Developing and administering the programme planning procedures and processes.
- Ensuring a high quality of programming and scheduling across all projects, supporting Project Managers, Designers and Contractors’ Project Planners in producing integrated project plans.
- Ensuring that plans are contractually compliant and integrated with quality targets eg; a score >75% Acumen Fuse across all schedules.
- Reporting schedule status and performance to all relevant stakeholders.
You will therefore need to have: -
- Experience of multi-million pound civil infrastructure schemes (design and construction)
- Must demonstrate significant experience of the NEC contract and its requirements from a planning and scheduling perspective.
- Experience of Primavera P6
We are looking for people with the ability to make a difference, pro-actively manage risks and influence others to deliver successfully. Candidates must have strong technical capability, excellent communication, leadership and proven planning management expertise.
Should you be interested in more details, please feel free to give Nigel Brown a call on or email him with your latest CV