All applicants must use an Umbrella company.
Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Procurement planner on a 6 month Contract based in Rugby.
The Procurement and Inventory Planner is a critical role within the Parts organization supporting the Material Manager and Logistic Manager in regards with procurement of spare parts and inventory tracking while working closely with Planning, Sales ITO & OTR teams.
Procurement specialist Perform operational activities such as :
- creating purchase orders
- communicating with vendors to expedite delivery
- Be responsible for its own KPIs (promise date and on time delivery)
- Communicate with internal customer on parts availability
- Resolve issue with supply chain when occurring
- Support the local logistic team when physical handling needed on site
Inventory and process control:
- Refresh weekly files for the procurement and inventory KPis
- Support local stock transfer between sites (UK – Netherlands)
- Support global allocation of material across AM/AS/EU regions
- Partner with finance, sales, sourcing, fulfillment and manufacturing teams to drive broad based inventory initiatives across the business
- Partner with engineering and project teams to identify depletion opportunities and reduce inventory obsolescence risks
- Execute scrap campaigns to optimize our warehouse footprint
- Support On time delivery initiative by improving internal processes
- Bachelors Degree or High School Diploma/GED and 4 years experience in a manufacturing/logistics environment
- 2+ years experience with advanced data analysis tools such as Microsoft Excel and Access
- 2+ years experience working on cross functional teams
- Experience interfacing and presenting to senior leadership
- Experienced user of data management tools such as MS Access / MS Excel / SAP / Alteryx / Smoothie
- Experienced developing data analytics solutions
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!