Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Process Engineer based in Southeast on a 6-9 month contract with an option to renew. The successful candidate will Report to the Process Manager, you will support the team to deliver Civil, Mechanical & Electrical schemes, predominately in the water industry.
Job specification: -
- To support the Project Delivery team to achieve excellent project outcomes
- To operate manage and control the companies Integrated Management System in relation to your and the company’s activities and accordance with instruction
- To actively participate and positively promote good Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality performance
- Compile documentation for the Project Delivery Team for their Senior Management / Director reviews as necessary
- Visiting site with the Project Team to obtain necessary engineering
- Review existing and proposed process solutions and research the effects of implementation.
- Undertake Process Safety and Impact Assessments
- Undertake engineering and process calculations
- Undertake Process Flow Diagrams and Mass Balance calculations
- Liaise with client process teams to establish and develop solutions
- Contact supply chain and liaise for solutions
- Compile Project Documentation as required
- Compile and collate final contract documentation, “As built” data, test sheets etc. for inclusion into Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Prepare and implement Commissioning Plans
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by the Process Manager
• An industry applicable BEng/BSc/MSc or equivalent.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
• Demonstrable experience of working within the water and / or sewage industries
• Microsoft Project experience
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!