We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Principle Electrification Engineer working for one of the biggest names within the industry.
We are looking for a Principle Electrification Engineer to undertake the following responsibilities:
• Assessing the competence and the appointment of all design engineers required to work for or on behalf of the organisation.
• Ensure that appointees are competent and able to undertake the workload required and have both understood and accepted their responsibilities.
• Clearly identify and document the interfaces between all discipline Engineers
• Be accountable for all specified design; specifically its ability to integrate with all other designs, and existing infrastructure, and its compliance with all applicable standards, legislation, contract requirements and specifications.
• Approving all designs and ensuring completion of the acceptance process;
• Implementation of a formal design integration process for all design documentation.
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional with a with a proven track record in a principal electrical engineering role - ideally with past CRE experience.
The successful candidate should ideally be degree educated in Engineering.
Should you be interested in more details, please feel free to give me a call or send me an e-mail.