Role: Pre Commissioning Manager
We are currently recruiting a Pre-Commissioning Manager for EPC of Biomass located in the North East of the UK
Experience-Industry-Skills:. More than 10 years of experience (+3 Capital projects) as Pre-Commissioning Manager in large energy projects (mainly: Biomass, CHP, EfW, CC, Power Plants...).
- Manage teams of qualified personnel in different disciplines.
- Experience in developing and implementing detailed commissioning execution plans. Functional knowledge of pre-commissioning, turnover, commissioning, operations and maintenance technology.
- Experience in project risk review and follow-up for mitigation planning and execution. Demonstrated leadership skills necessary to achieve project results.
- Fluent in English.
Qualification:. Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical or similar university degree).
Location: UK (accommodation in Middlesbrough).
Length: 1.5 years + extension in other international projects.
Start date: Immediate.
I’m free for a call on 0121 667 8637 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Rubicon Consulting is fast becoming one of the leading providers
of highly skilled contract and permanent Engineering specialists in the UK.
We have one of the highest profile Engineering recruitment brands across all market sectors combined with the experience and reach that comes with over 70 years in technical recruitment.
Our combination of industry knowledge and technical expertise means we provide the best possible results every time!
- Design Engineers/managers
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors /Project and Managing QS's
- Bid/Tenders/proposals Engineers /managers
- Commission Engineers/managers
- Senior Authorised Person's/Managers
- Site Engineers/managers
- Health & Safety
- Project Controls/Planning
In the following sectors;
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Utilities
- Health & Safety
- Information Technology
- Management & Executive
Referral Scheme - Know someone who fits this job?
Refer them to us and you could land yourself £200 in the process