Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Plant Technician/Operator based in Sussex on a 6 months contract with an option to renew.
- Process sampling
- Lab analysis
- Process fault finding
- Regular maintenance (WQ instruments maintenance, calibrations, removal of assets for overhaul, cleaning of assets)
- Monitoring consumable stocks
- Managing chemical deliveries
- Site security
- Ensuring site remains a safe working environment
- Maintaining welfare facilities
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with requirements for water abstraction, environmental discharges and drinking water quality licenses
- Compiling data for reporting
- Liaison with process engineers to improve site performance
- CSCS Card
- EUSR Water Hygiene Blue-card
- First Aid preferable
- Experience of working with hazardous chemicals
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!