Supervising works in our UK Electrical Substation Business Unit on voltages varying from 33kv / 132kv / 275kv on new build and refurbishment projects, applicants must be highly flexible in respect of day to day work requirements and working away from home.
Ensuring compliance with all agreed customer requirements our project includes:
- New Substation construction
- Substation Refurbishment Programmes
- New Connections and Extensions at various Wind Farm Sites
- Working on Commercial HV Customers Plant and Equipment as and when required
Applicants must be time served electricians and able to demonstrate the following:
- Supervisory experience with ability to challenge poor performance within team
- Able to work off schematic diagrams with knowledge of protection and control systems.
- Experience of installation and termination of SWA (Single Wire Armoured) Multicore and Communications cables Installation.
- Installation of control and Protection Panels.
- High level manual dexterity and technical ability with proven experience in panels wiring within the relevant environment.
- Working Knowledge of AC / DC Systems.
- Installation of support structures and associated equipment (CT’s, VT’s Busbars Circuit Breakers, Disconnects etc).
- Positive ‘can-do‘attitude with strong safety ethic.
- Initiative to improve on product delivery.
- Liaise with all client representatives and 3rd parties in a courteous and professional manner.
- Able to work well in highly motivated team and be accountable for their work.
- Full clean UK driving license.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
- Installation experience of transformers build.
- Authorisations for receiving and working under appropriate safety rules.
- Earthling of HV Plant and Equipment.