Rubicon Consulting are currently recruiting for a Shift Plant Assistant for a contract position based in Leeds on a 6 month contract.
• Assist in the operational control of the plant, correct and report any abnormalities, record plant performance and carry out routine operational duties.
• Promoting an Excellent Safety Culture and the highest standards of operational performance.
• Operate any item of plant from local or Control Room as directed.
• Normal start up and shut down operations and adjustments to maximise efficiency and availability.
• Plant condition logging and monitoring.
• Fault finding and reporting.
• Working time: - shift pattern, days & Nights, 12 hours per shift, three on three off.
• Demonstrate self-motivation
• Ability to manage both internal and customer expectations
• Flexible approach to work and adaptable
• Ability to think clearly work under pressure
• Good communicator, concise and clear
• Honest, trustworthy
• Ability to prioritise, organise and work to tight deadlines
• Goal focussed achiever
• Appreciation of good housekeeping and a tidy work environment
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this information and my contact details on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!