Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Planning Manager on a permanent basis based in Leicester.
The successful candidate will manage the Planning & Design Team to enable them to effectively deliver projects to the company and client’s specifications. Working from home as well as the office.
To lead the Planning & Design Team in the delivery of projects within client’s scope of works, exceeding expectations at every opportunity. Ensuring that the team are motivated and challenged to deliver quality in everything they do. Building client relationships and working in partnership with them so that we are seen as an extension of their team rather than a supplier.
- To work in a professional manner acting as an ambassador of the client at all times
- Overall responsibility for production and management of thorough and comprehensive installation packs to the client’s specification
- Oversee process, procedures and adherence to policies within team and look for opportunities to make improvements
- Manage the resources within the team to ensure workflow is consistent
- Resource management and strategic thinking to ensure that the resources and skills within the team are fit for the future
- Collaborate with the Project Management team to deliver the client projects, ensuring KPIs are met
- Keep up to date with all new planning methodologies and disseminate to team
- Key client contact ensuring relationships are maintained, all requirements are met, ongoing two-way communication ensuring feedback is gained to continuously improve the service provided
- Overall responsibility for quality standards within the team, enforcing our ‘right first-time’ ethos
- Responsible for maintaining and interpreting weekly/monthly reports to internal stakeholders, tracking progress against the business and client deliverables, highlighting areas of risk
- Review and appraise line reports in line with company procedures
- Experienced and knowledgeable planning manager with exceptional people management skills
- Extensive Fibre Telecoms infrastructure experience and knowledge
- Experienced knowledge of Planning regulations and delivery methodologies
- Client relationship building and management
- Street works principles and delivery restrictions
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership, autonomy and can make informed decisions
- Solution focused; generating ideas for improving service levels
- Motivated by exceeding through the performance of others
- External survey experience
- GIS experience
- NEC Contract experience
- NRSWA unit 2 accredited
- SA002 Accreditation
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!