Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Planning Manager for a permanent position based in Coventry.
The successful candidate will be heading up a team of planners within the project. The right person for the role will have strong & proven management skills and a working knowledge of P6 Primavera.
Management of the overall planning process and the planning team responsible for the ongoing development and maintaining of the PV programme tool and data base.
Attending high level client planning meetings, preparing monthly client reports across the whole contract, deputising for and supporting Senior PM's as required, working with the commercial team to support the contract administration process. Responsible for leading the first stage call off process for design contracts against the framework contract. Working as a key member of the team responsible for preparing and submitting the commercial aspects of the design deliverables including price and programme for construction. Taking a key role on the Senior team/ Contract steering team. Ensure that the client DATA book process is followed and that records are updated throughout the contract.
Include, but are not limited to,
l) Production and agreement of project specific programmes to client defined architecture.
- Produce fully resourced project plans for each technical discipline including suppliers and subcontractor responsibilities that align with the key milestones and deadlines to enable accurate performance tracking by the project manager.
- Produce supplier specific programmes where required to agree contract deadlines and monitor performance and progress.
- Maintain programme to monitor progress and change based on deliverables and milestones.
- Update programmes based on weekly reviews with the project manager to obtain actual progress achieved and agreed with the client.
- Develop reports from Primavera that provide internal reporting data required by the financial and project management systems.
- Develop internal reports providing project specific progress and any programme risks for review by the Project Director.
- Develop reports to interface with finance and support the application process to be administered by the Project Manager.
- Produce high level programme incorporating all client projects providing key schedule, performance and risk data for review by the Project Director.
- Demonstrate compliance with the companies internal Quality Procedures and the Clients Quality assurance, Document control and Gl 7 procedures.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!