ROLE: Managing the overall planning process and the planning team responsible for the ongoing development and maintaining of the programme tool (Primavera) and data base. Attending client meetings, preparing monthly reports across the whole contract. Supporting the senior PM when required, working alongside the commercial team to support the contract admin process.
1) Lead a team of planners, ensuring the team adhere to relevant requirements of the framework and internal processes and procedures.
2) Provide detailed project plans based on programme architecture requirements and inputs from the PM and design team.
3) Monitor and update the planning tools to provide clear visibility of progress to plan through regular reviews. *highlighting any potential delays *
- Planning large multi discipline and integrated projects.
- Interpreting clients schedule and detailed programmes in primavera
- Organisational skills
If this is of interest to you or someone you know please get in touch via email@example.com // 0121 667 8637 // 07545207400