We require a Planner to manage the scheduling aspects of our Programme Management involvement of this project reporting to the Planning Leader.
Based in Slovakia, as part of the senior management team responsible for the scheduling through all stages of the life cycle including procurement, design and delivery.
It is essential that you can demonstrate a clear, systematic approach to solving complex issues and are able to communicate solutions in an effective, efficient, high level manner.
• Responsible for performing baseline schedule maintenance and control.
• Development of Scheduling reports, together with the Planning & Controls Leads.
• Collecting and interpreting schedule data and providing output to the programme and project teams.
• Interacting with functional leads and sub-programme leads to obtain schedule updates.
• Monitor actual performance against the schedule to identify delay, early and late completion.
• Interfacing with the project technical staff to define change to schedules and identification of variances from the original plan.
• Identify and analyse associated schedule, resource conflicts and potential cost impacts and issues.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Major project experience on complex industrial schemes.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills will be required.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Plan(s) of Work and WBS.
• Knowledge of programme control principles.
• Expert user of Primavera P6.
• Degree Qualifications is preferred but not essential.
• Professional Memberships are an advantage but not essential.
Major Industrial Facility
Should you be interested in more details, please feel free to give me a call or send me an e-mail with your CV