A client of mine, a large engineering outfit, are looking for a planning engineer to support a project in the Midlands.
The project is currently at the final phase of the project and there is around 6 months left.
The position is an intermediate planner role supporting a senior planner, collecting schedules from engineers from the different sub contractors on site, collating them and passing the amended programme onto the lead planner on the job. Attending site meetings, reporting slippages etc.
This is a contract position.
- Duration 6 months.
- Immediate start for the right candidate.
- Looking for relevant experience within the Power generation, large plant, Biomass, Efw. Transferable site experience will be considered, so refineries, petrochem and waste water etc.
- The ideal candidate will need to have a strong background within planning and come from a hands on background.
- Required to have P6 and MSP experience.
- Rates are flexible for the right candidate.
My client is looking for a start ASAP, with a view to interview immediately for the right candidate.
SKILLS: P6, Large plant, power generation
I’m free for a call on 0121 667 8637 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Rubicon Consulting is fast becoming one of the leading providers
of highly skilled contract and permanent Engineering specialists in the UK.
We have one of the highest profile Engineering recruitment brands across all market sectors combined with the experience and reach that comes with over 70 years in technical recruitment.
Our combination of industry knowledge and technical expertise means we provide the best possible results every time!
- Design Engineers/managers
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors /Project and Managing QS's
- Bid/Tenders/proposals Engineers /managers
- Commission Engineers/managers
- Senior Authorised Person's/Managers
- Site Engineers/managers
- Health & Safety
- Project Controls/Planning
In the following sectors;
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Utilities
- Health & Safety
- Information Technology
- Management & Executive
Referral Scheme - Know someone who fits this job?
Refer them to us and you could land yourself £200 in the process