Rubicon consulting is currently recruiting for Planning & Surveying Manager on a permanent basis based from the comfort of your own home.
Our client provides delivery network infrastructure to major communication providers.
Working well within a team, knowledgeable within the Telecoms sector, being able to build achievable programme and targetable works for teams to achieve full production of each team, ensuring completion dates are met, meeting tight deadlines on both Fibre and Civils works.
- At least 3 years Telecoms experience
- Ability to understand telecoms infrastructure and scope complex network plans
- Ability to understand survey information in a concise and effective manner
- PIA experience would be beneficial
- Ideally have NRSWA Street Works card or ability to take this course on joining
- Ideally trained in SA002 UG Safety or ability to take this course on joining
- Experience in internal and external fibre and/or copper installations
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Highly organised
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Great communications skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships
- Excellent customer service
- Driven by delivering quality
- Ability to work autonomously
- Full driving licence
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!