Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Planning & Programme Manager based in Suffolk on a Permanent basis.
Our client provides the solution of choice for fibre-optic connectivity.
Job specification: -
Working well within a team, knowledgeable within the Telecoms sector, being able to build achievable programme and targetable works for teams to achieve full production of each team, ensuring completion dates are met, meeting tight deadlines on both Fibre and Civils works.
- Experience of planning and scheduling Civil engineering works
- NRSWA Accreditation and experience of working in Street works
- Excel and Power point knowledge
- Resource Management
- Risk Management
- Issue and Escalation Management
- Document Management
- Change Management and Communication Management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!