As an Engineering Systems Coordinator (Scheduler/Planner) you will be responsible for the scheduling & planning of maintenance activity providing key support tothe engineering team. The role is based at the Pharmaceutical production facility in the North West.
The role is a contract position, with potential to becoming a permanent role.
Responsibilities of this role include:
• Day to day management of the Engineering Systems and Planning Function
• Generation, closure and retention of all maintenance records.
• Accountable for the quality and accuracy of data on the CMMS system
• Responsible for the control of engineering documentation
• Long term (> 1 month) forecast planning of engineering activities in conjunction with the applicable company and engineering groups
• Producing monthly KPI's based on performance and SLA's
• Work with others to ensure engineering data (asset, maintenance, failure etc.)is gathered, analysed, acted upon and stored as a key project deliverable
• Proposing changes to maintenance plans based on the above engineering and performance data
• Managing the delivery, auditing and upkeep of site engineering standards
• Providing CMMS helpdesk support
• Ensure GMP compliance and self-inspections of systems used
• Ensure criticality and source of spare parts are known and procured accordingly
• The quality and completeness of GMP documentation and data on the controlling maintenance management system
As an Engineering Systems Coordinator, you will have the following qualifications, skill sets & experience:
• HNC/HND or higher in engineering related field or equivalent
• Blue Mountain RAM
• Good understanding of GMP
• Accomplished GMP/EHS auditee
• Ability to identify opportunities for process & operational improvements and implement appropriate project changes to deliver these benefits
• Planning, organising and coordinating skills
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and projects
• MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Power-point)
• Demonstrated relevant experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
• Demonstrable experience of managing a CMMS
• People management including contractors and outsourced functions
• Familiarity of GMP and EHS requirements of engineering systems
• Demonstrable experience of managing Engineering plans and records
Preferably with Pharmaceutical based experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an Engineering Systems Coordinator (Scheduler/Planner) to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation at an exciting time of development & change across the site.