Rubicon Consulting have an exciting new opportunity for a senior planner (civils background) working for one of the biggest names within the industry. The main purpose of the role will be to provide planning management and support to the pre-contract team.
*You would be based at the Belfast Office, but occasionally at the Companies Sites in the UK.
Additional benefits include car allowance, pensions, private health cover and life assurance scheme.*
• Produce Tender programmes compliant with ITT, Tender Sum, Design (where appropriate), Assurance and Methodology agreed with suppliers and bid team.
• Deliver presentation of Tender Programme to both Internal and External Clients.
• Cost and Resource loading of Tender Programme to ITT requirements.
Principal Responsibilities and Attributes:
• Manage the Primavera P6 programme for each tender and its storage in the companies Enterprise Database.
• Provide detailed support and assistance to the bid team in order to enable the team to evaluate key points on the critical path and test and change logic where previously agreed to either improve upon the tender programme or to highlight key concerns.
• Produce programmes, reports and / or extract filters as required by the bid team, including indication of deviation from the baseline programme in P6 format.
• Attend progress meetings with Internal and External Customers and deliver presentations on the tender programme as may be required.
Ideally educated to degree level but HND / HNC or equivalent may be appropriate.
Should you be interested in more details, please feel free to call Chris Jones or send me an e-mail. Referrals are very welcome!