I am currently working alongside a major company that is in charge of the FM across a variety of locations. (M&E systems, fire detection and suppression systems)
The successful candidate will manage numerous stakeholder relationships, including those with client representatives; and other colleagues who provide functional support to the contracts (e.g risk, finance, HR, operations etc.)
Qualifications or Required Experience.
- Will have 10 years experience within the FM industry sector
- Educated to degree/ diploma level in either Law, Surveying (Building/Quantity), or the Built Environment (FM, Land).
- Understanding and practical application of base UK law applicable to Commercial (Construction Act etc).
- Excellent financial acumen with an ability to analyse complex data and documentation with accuracy.
- Skilled negotiator with proven experience in a commercial environment.
- PC Literate with knowledge of MS applications e.g Word, Excel.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of Business Assurance Systems.
Location: Canary Wharf
Salary: Negotiable + great package
Please contact me on 0121 667 8637 * 07545207400 *