I am currently working alongside a major company that is in charge of the FM across a variety of locations. (M&E systems, fire detection and suppression systems)
The successful candidate will manage numerous stakeholder relationships, including client representatives; operational teams running the contracts and other colleagues who provide functional support to the contracts (e.g. risk, finance, legal, HR etc.)
Qualifications or Required Experience.
- 3/5 years experience within a FM or similar industry sector.
- Educated to degree/diploma level.
- Understanding and practical application of base UK law applicable to commercial (Construction Act etc).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent financial acumen with an ability to analyse complex data and documentation with accuracy.
- Solid negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of risk analysis/ management.
- PC literate with knowledge of MS applications e.g. Word, Excel.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of Business Assurance systems.
Location: Canary Wharf
Salary: Negotiable + Great Package