The successful candidates should have the following experience; -
• Extensive knowledge and demonstrable experience of Mentor Dxdesigner, DxDatabook, Expedition Layout Tools.
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of PCB Fabrication process and requirements.
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of PCB Manufacturing process and requirements
• Ability to understand where and when DFM/DFT /Process requirements can be implemented to ensure right first-time design and design intent is captured consistently.
• Experience of PCB CAD Library generation and maintenance, understanding of databases and IPC rules and practical implementations.
• Demonstrable experience of PCB design of multi-layer Analog and Digital layouts, Design for best practices – EMC, ESD DFM, DFT.
• Understanding of PCB design constraints, including spacing, Timing and Safety clearance rules – Knowledge and demonstrable experience of CES constraint tool.
• Understanding and experienced in providing final design data packs for manufacture.
• Ability to understand Customer requirements, document and implement these requirements with minimum support (after initial training given.)
• Autocad knowledge for minor drawing updates (Desirable)
• Office Tools ( Excel, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills, written and orally.
• Ability to problem solve, find solutions for design problems with minimum support and supervision.
• Ability to critic the design and add value to the task in hand.
• Ability to innovate, evolve and enhance processes and design tasks.
• Desire for right first-time delivery to timescales.
For more information please contact me 0121 667 8638/ 0786 092 1198 should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Looking forward to hearing from you.