Our client is looking for Panel Wirers/ Electrical fitters on contract until Christmas with a potential to renew. My client is a specialist in high precision machinery in a variety of industries.
Based on site in Peterborough
The Panel Wirer will be responsible for the following:
• You will be working from a set of schematic and layout drawings
• You will be building panels from scratch and drilling, tapping the back plates and putting in trunking.
• Your role will involve putting in electrical components such as circuit breakers, fuses, PLCs, power supplies and motors
• You will be wiring all panels whereby you will be partaking in crimping, soldering, terminating and stripping down the wires
• You will be getting involved in the testing of the panels The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role: • Experience of panel wiring and building panels from scratch
• Be able to read and work from schematics and general engineering drawings The benefits of this position:
• Competitive hourly rates.
• Immediate start
The relevant individuals will have panel wiring experience within the Power and Telecoms industry on multiple units. Units will also need to be tested by each individual.
All contracts can be started immediately.