Rubicon consulting is currently recruiting for P6 Planner on a contract basis based in Derby.
The Planner will lead the provision of support to the project management team for the: planning, control, coordination, and performance reporting of customer projects. Support will be across a range of varied activities, including creation of cost and resource loaded plans, resource / work allocation, risk analysis, coordination of supply chain and logistics, collation of pre-requisite work packs, performance analysis and production of post work documentation.
The level of detail required will be down to daily street level programming for the NRSWA/Road space booking activities. This will require quantity take offs from drawings to determine activity durations. Regular updates and forecasts with jeopardy reports will be required using site information to ensure management is able to take a forward view and plan accordingly.
- The role will require a general understanding of civil engineering principles and knowledge of FTTP/Highways/Motorway contracts.
- Lead the planning team to work with Project Managers to produce and maintain detailed project plans and resource allocation plans using Primavera P6.
- Coordination and liaison with internal and external (customers and suppliers) stakeholders supply chain for provision of services to the agreed plan / work schedule
- Reporting progress, performance, resource utilisation and commercial information to the Project Management team.
- Good skills/experience of Project Planning tools especially Primavera P6 & MS Project
- Understanding of FTTP / Motorway / NRSWA Regulations and requirements.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!