Our client is a leading Engineering company and is looking for an Experienced P6 Planner with ample hands on High Voltage Substation Experience.
The ideal candidate will be mainly office based in the Midlands with occasional site visits to assess progress and report back. (expenses covered to travel from base location)
It is essential you have previous site knowledge.
This will be an initial 6 Month contract with the Option to renew.
Rates will be negotiable
Prepare and maintain detailed engineering and construction schedules including development of critical path and project float.
· In conjunction with Senior Estimator establish the plan and document scope, develop project schedules and or preliminary cost estimates.
· Maintain liaison with Management regarding project planning by conducting analyses and preparing reports.
· Make presentations to Senior Management& Clients as required.
· Monitor hours and costs to determine trends and to assist in forecasting.
· Evaluate scope changes, cost trends, additional work orders and other elements.
· Ensure the maintenance of all essential documentation.
· Competent use of industry software P6
· Prepares project budgets and cost estimates, schedules and coordinates resources and tasks to complete projects on approved budget with aid of Senior Estimator.
· Participates in the development of timetables and schedules for projects.
· Coordinates the review of estimated design costs including equipment, installation, labour, materials, preparations, and other related costs.
· Coordinates projects with all affected parties to ensure projects are completed on schedule and government regulations and health and safety requirements are maintained.
If you are interested or know anyone who is please get in touch with Natalie on 0121 667 8637