The successful candidate should have the following experience; -
Skills and Experience; -
Hours 38 x 5 days per week pre shutdown & then 60 hours x 6 days per week during shutdown, which will be back end of June until early August.
Suitable Outage Planner will be responsible for the following activities:
- Scoping of work list items including the development of job steps, resource requirements
- Development of scope / job work packs
- Creation, management and updating of project P6 plans
- Resource and cost loading of P6 plans
- Site labour level requirement analysis and reporting to site manager
- Plan analysis and reporting, including earned value management, variation, success factors and delays
- Project change management, control, planning and implementation of emergent work into the work scope
- 3 day look-a-head planning, reporting and distribution of work packages to supervision / engineers
- Sub-contractor management and planning
- Running pre and shutdown progress meetings and collation of all information
Main responsibilities: -
Please contact me on 0121 667 8638/ 07739 756 478 for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting has grown to become a leading recruitment company working in niche vertical markets and has a reputation for supplying specialist talent that is second to none.