Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a NRSWA Co Ordinator based in Warrington on a Permanent basis
Our Client provides the solution of choice for fibre-optic connectivity.
Job specification: -
- Preparation, submission and updating of Street works permits in compliance with current legislation
- Monitor client systems to deliver client specific requirements
- Communicate with operational staff to identify critical areas of client delivery
- Receive and record data onto work management systems
- Supply updates to clients in various forms of communication to ensure client satisfaction
- Ensure compliance to both the contract and NRSWA and report any non-compliance issues where appropriate, by escalation to the Team Leader.
- Development of strong team working relationships
- Ensuring compliance to procedures
- Desire to understand and promote the Company purpose, vision, values and culture
- Trustworthy and ethical approach, exercising discretion where required
- Organised, structured and professional, with a passion for excellence
- Flexibility, resilience and the ability to influence and build relationships at all levels
- Commitment to the provision of excellent customer service
- Experience in a fast paced, national and multi-site business
- Self-starter who can prioritise a varied workload and demonstrate good time management to comply with deadlines
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!