Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Network Planner on a 6 month contract based in West Midlands.
This is an integral role within our Planning & Design team producing robust and cost-effective civils and fibre-optic infrastructure designs in accordance with defined methodologies, architecture and project timelines.
This role has the potential to work from home.
Responsibilities of the Network Planner:-
- Translating survey information into full design packs for civils and fibre optic infrastructure
- Budget costing in line with design requirements
- Produce detailed industry-standard documentation of designs
- Use of GIS software and network planning tools
- Knowledge of FTTH methodologies and design
Requirements of the Network Planner:-
- Knowledge of NRSWA, FTTH methodologies, SmallWorld, GIS and PIA would be advantageous
- Computer literate with exceptional understanding of Microsoft applications
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Good organisation skills
- Efficient communication skills
- Understanding of NRSWA
- Driven by delivering quality
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!