Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Mobile Surveyor on a Contract basis, based around the UK.
The successful candidate’s overall purpose will be to survey and plan 5G Installations for various clients.
- To work in a professional manner, acting as an ambassador of the client
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies
- Quality of Personal Workmanship
- Care of company equipment and property
- Thorough and comprehensive surveys of mobile sites for Telecoms installation.
- Competent access and egress of rooftops and mobile cabinets and sites.
- Ability to work unsupervised and manage time and business commitments
- Electronic or hard copy survey reports provided to the planning team within 24 hours
- Detailed daily project reports to project co-ordinator or field supervisor as appropriate
- Photographs and detailed survey reports to be submitted daily including RLD’s
- Working at Height/Rooftop Access accreditation
- RF Awareness accreditation
- First Aid at Height
- Experienced Fibre Installation or planning
- Good written and verbal English language
- Full driving licence
- NRSWA Accredited unit 2 & LA avoidance of underground plant
- Competent in Microsoft office
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!