Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Network Planner based in Milton Keynes on a Permanent basis.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Ideal candidate will have experience working within in the Virgin Media/ BT/ City Fibre projects within Telecommunications Sector. Highly motivated and self-disciplined. The successful candidate will be responsible for the onsite and office-based planning for Fibre Infrastructure.
- Owning, executing and delivering planning requirements within a national area
- Ensure work is accurate and completed on time
- Data manipulation within external databases, internal program databases and Microsoft Excel
- Supporting survey requirements if required
- Liaise with the local authorities and the general public
- Comply with Health & Safety and environmental policies
- Process improvement and documentation
- Preparation and analysis of reports on a regular basis
- RF Planning
- Visiting project areas where necessary
- Carryout Pre-walkouts, surveys, risk register, and as builds.
- Delivery performance against the schedule
- Demonstrates effective leadership and communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to motivate others effectively
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Awareness of customer satisfaction for both internal and external sources
- Positive and Willing to learn
- Ability to work in all weathers
- Driving Licence is essential
- Confident and Can-do attitude.
JOB KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS REQUIRED.
- A telecoms background coupled with planning is required – previous experience working for a major UK telecom company would be an advantage
- Good geographical knowledge and understanding
- Prior Telecommunication Knowledge an advantage, especially in underground Cabling OR Jointing
- Good working Knowledge of Windows packages-(Windows 10 /Excel/Word)
- Financial awareness would be desirable
- Good awareness of Health & Safety and Quality Assurance Procedures Management Regulations
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work with technical drawings
- Civils experience would be beneficial
- Liaising with clients and local authority’s
- Telecommunication Knowledge an advantage, especially in underground Cabling OR ducting would be desirable.
• Degree Level or equivalent. (Desirable)
• Qualification in Planning Discipline (Desirable)
• Wide based Fundamental knowledge of planning (Essential)
• Intermediate ability with windows office packages (Essential)
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!