We are looking for experienced Network Engineer working with a well branded Global Leader.
SKILLS: (Network, Routing, Network experience, CCNA routing, network design, STP, RST, FRNT, FIREWALL, IEC104, DNP3, Modbus, Proprietary )
Analyzes, operates, administers, maintains, tests, and implements the network interconnections of devices, systems, and/or communication services to meet the functional objectives of the business. Will also be responsible for the overall development and growth of the network including migrations, system upgrades and other maintenance issues. Will also have management duties within the group. Typically requires a certification.
• IP and Subnet Masking assignment.
• Simple network design.
• Redundant design and protocols, STP, RST, FRNT.
• VLAN assignment and design.
• Hardware – Copper Cat 5/6 – Fibre Multimode/Singlemode, SFP Transceivers, Wavelength.
• Static Routing and Default Gateways.
• Dynamic Routing using OSPF.
• Firewall – Whitelist vs. Blacklist.
• Alarm configuration.
• Cisco’s ‘CCNA Routing and Switching’ qualification.
• Westermo familiarity.
• Path costing and preference of traffic.
o Boot parameters
o Route functions
o Routing table
• Device Configuration, using proprietary mechanism.
• Protocol Configuration – IEC104, DNP3, Modbus, Proprietary.
• Cyber Security considerations.
• network experience
• Power transmission experience
Please feel free to call me or send me an e-mail