Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Net solutions developer for a permanent position based in Huthwaite.
An opportunity has arisen for a .Net Developer to work on a varied workload of projects and change requests. We build, host and maintain the majority of our systems and applications; supporting our head offices and our teams out in the field. Our development teams are responsible for reviewing business requirements and translating these into business enhancing, mobile first, applications that we then build and implement in line with industry best practise standards.
- Working on business approved projects
- Interpret requirements into working code
- Liaising with operational teams to ensure successful delivery
- Working with Lead to develop UI designs
- Provide accurate timescales and updates to Project Coordinator
- Communicate and escalate issues to Lead and Project Coordinator, where required
- Supporting released projects for an outlined period
- Working with operational teams to understand ‘real’ errors and rectify accordingly
- Support the transition into support once project has moved into the production environment
- Follow the Secure Development Policy and Development standards
- Daily Stand-ups to track progress and be proactive with issues
- Expanding knowledge and experience of the systems used by our staff
- C#.Net MVC
- .Net Framework and/or .Net Core
- Working with Git
What we can offer you:-
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Holiday trading scheme
- Perks at work scheme (discount from high street retailers)
- Free eye test vouchers
- Employee share scheme
- 3x life assurance
- Free Parking
- Flexible Working
- 5% enhanced pension contribution
Please contact me on 0121 667 8638/ 07739756477 for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting has grown to become a leading recruitment company working in niche vertical markets and has a reputation for supplying specialist talent that is second to none.