We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a MSBI Analyst.
PRIMARY SKILLSET: SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, Sql server 2008 R2, MDX, .NET and Sharepoint 2010
1. In-depth Business Intelligence experience including architecture, data modelling, ETL, OLAP and reporting.
2. In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite (SQL Server 2008 R2, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) with particular focus on Microsoft Reporting/Analysis Services.
3. In-depth knowledge of writing SQL and MDX queries against the relevant data sources.
4. Development experience in share point 2010 Web Part, Tool Part, Event Handler, Workflow, APIs, List/Site definition
5. Knowledge of MDX scripting for the definition of objects in a cube.
6. In-depth experience in transactional and dimensional modelling. Good understanding of Kimball and Inmon methods.
7. Ability to interpret requirement specifications and construct Analysis Services cubes from those requirements.
8. Expertise in the overall design of systems, understanding business needs and transforming them into technical requirements
9. Need to have good knowledge on KPI, Automated processing of Partitions/Cubes, Near real time cube design.
10. Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
Should you be interested in more details, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your CV.