Role Summary: - Our client is committed to leading their sector in sustainability. Candidates have a collective responsibility to work in an efficient and sustainable manner to help minimise our impact on the environment. This role is to support the contract manager in attaining compliance with regards to mechanical servicing and remedial works across the region.
Location: London and south
Main responsibilities: - The main responsibilities of this job will include servicing Mechanised Appliances and associated plant along with the production information for quotations for extra works, to be submitted to the Combustion Supervisor.
Producing conditional and dilapidation reports, when requested.
To ensure a high standard of work that is compliant to relevant combustion regulations and the company policies. you will also be required to be a member of the On-call Rota for the region.
To ensure the respective site and contract manager are alerted to immediate dangerous installations.
Complying with information requests from SHEQ manager.
Qualifications and required experience: -
· Relevant City and Guilds trade qualification – minimum level 2 and 3
· L8 training
· Safe system of Work Procedure
· IOSH working
· Experience carrying out PPM’s and routine Electrical / mechanical repairs and maintenance to the manufacturer’s specification with diagnostic experience.
The ideal candidate: -
· Respond in a timely manner to written and verbal requests
· Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
· Work to tight deadlines
· Submit timesheets weekly
· Use Planon software as instructed
· Ability to communicate within the business and the customers
Please contact me on 0121 667 8638/ 07739 756 478 for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting has grown to become a leading recruitment company working in niche vertical markets and has a reputation for supplying specialist talent that is second to none.