Introduction (Client) - Our client is committed to leading their sector in sustainability. Candidates have a collective responsibility to work in an efficient and sustainable manner to help minimise our impact on the environment. This role is to support the contract manager in attaining compliance with regards to Combustion servicing and remedial works across the region.
Location:- London and South
Role Summary: - The main responsibilities of this job will include servicing Combustion Appliances and associated plant along with the production information for quotations for extra works, to be submitted to the Combustion Supervisor.
Producing condition and dilapidation reports, when requested.
To ensure a high standard of work that is compliant to relevant combustion regulations and the company policies. you will also be required to be a member of the On-call Rota for the region.
To ensure the respective site and contract manager are alerted to immediate dangerous installations.
Complying with information requests from HSQE manager.
To Achieve appointment of region appointed person Gas (CP) undertaking the responsibilities of the region Gas (CP).
Qualifications and required experience: -
- CCN1 Core domestic gas safety assessment criteria- ng
- CIGA1 Commission service repair and breakdown of commercial indirect fired heating appliances and equipment – NG & LPG
- TPCP1A testing & purging of low-pressure commercial pipework not exceeding 1m3 in volume, 21 mbar operating pressure – NG
- BMP1 Boosters, Medium Pressure
- CONGLP1RPH changeover domestic natural gas to domestic LPG - residential park homes
- CDGA1 commission service repair & breakdown of commercial direct fired heating appliances & equipment - NG & LPG
- ICPN1 installation of commercial pipework (first fix) - NG & LPG
- CENWAT install exchange service repair breakdown and commission domestic central heating/hot water boilers
- CODNCO1 changeover domestic natural gas to commercial NG
- CORT1 commission service repair & breakdown of gas fired commercial overhead luminous radiant plaque & radiant tube heaters - NG & LPG
- DAH1 install exchange service repair breakdown and commission domestic gas fired ducted air heaters of rated input not exceeding 60kw - NG & LPG
- CPA1 combustion performance analysis NG + LPG
The ideal candidate:-
- Respond in a timely manner to written and verbal requests
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Work to tight deadlines
- Submit timesheets weekly
- Use Planon software as instructed
- Ability to communicate within the business and the customers
Please contact me on 0121 667 8638/ 07739 756 478 for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting has grown to become a leading recruitment company working in niche vertical markets and has a reputation for supplying specialist talent that is second to none.