The successful candidate should have the following experience;-
Proficient in the following software’s:
- Revit MEP
- View point for projects
- Microsoft Office
Duties and Responsibilities
- To work as part of the Engineering Design Team.
- To prepare and update company procedures with respect to the use of CAD/Revit and BIM systems within the company.
- To complete all engineering designs and documents to the specifications required and within agreed timescales.
- To prepare fully coordinated model from design consultants P&ID’s, GA’s, specifications, schedules and calculations.
- Prepare GA’s from fully coordinated model.
- Prepare as built model / drawings from site survey information.
- Production of all H&S documents such as designers risk assessments to the standards required complying with all HSE legislation.
- Undertake or assist in site surveys, such as existing building services, HVAC, CS&A, electrical and process systems to evaluate full customer requirement and compliance to specifications.
- To ensure all designs are monitored, controlled and implemented to Company quality requirements and legislation standards and within the allocated timeframes.
- To be fully prepared for all project meetings including internal / external update meetings and final hand-over meetings.
- Conduct all customer / consultant interfaces throughout the life of the project or design to enable effective project implementation within or above customer expectations.
- To track all designs to ensure there are no surprises and that remedial action is taken to maintain the effective implementation wherever possible.
- To ensure the lead engineers and project managers have all the information and commercial assistance required to enable effective project implementation and management.
- To liaise with all other Engineers to ensure the ‘best practice’ methods are utilised wherever possible to add value and assist in future business development.
- The project diary is maintained on a day to day basis capturing all relevant technical information per project.
For more information please contact me 0121 667 8638/ 0786 092 1198 should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Looking forward to hearing from you.