Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a MEP BIM Coordinator based in the Leeds on 3 months contract with an option to renew.
- At least 3-5 years of experience as 3-D Revit MEP BIM coordinator to BIM Level 2 (LOD 300 minimum).
- A basic knowledge of Revit family creation to BIM Level 2 (LOD 300).
- Experience with the creation and detailing of Bills of Material for plant equipment, valves and instrumentation.
- Experience of site visits and surveys to collect data for creating coordinated drawings.
- Creation of Piping & instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) and Engineering Schematics in 2D AutoCAD.
- Production of Navis clash detection reports.
- Completion of as-built drawings for record purposes and O&M manuals.
- A basic knowledge of relevant standards and an ability to seek, understand and utilise industry knowledge to good effect.
- To upkeep and manage project drawing standards.
- To produce drawings and models to company drawing and BIM standards.
- Operate within the standards set out within the project BEP.
- Operate within and adhere to the company Health & Safety policy and procedures.
- Communicate the status of projects and tasks through the departmental reporting structure.
- An attention to detail and a high standard of verbal and written skills.
- Experience of coordinating industrial piping systems.
- Experience of using Point Clouds for coordination with existing services.
- Experience of working on industrial power plants.
- Appropriate level of CSCS card for site surveying.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!