We are currently recruiting for an MEP BIM Coordinator for a contract position based in West Yorkshire.
Length: 3 months initial
Location: West Yorkshire.
The successful candidate should have the following experience; -
· At least 3-5 years of experience as 3-D Revit MEP BIM coordinator to BIM Level 2 (LOD 300 minimum).
· A basic knowledge of Revit family creation to BIM Level 2 (LOD 300).
· Experience with the creation and detailing of Bills of Material for plant equipment, valves and instrumentation.
· Experience of site visits and surveys to collect data for creating coordinated drawings.
· Creation of Piping & instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) and Engineering Schematics in 2D AutoCAD.
· Production of Navis clash detection reports.
· Completion of as-built drawings for record purposes and O&M manuals.
· A basic knowledge of relevant standards and an ability to seek, understand and utilise industry knowledge to good effect.
· To upkeep and manage project drawing standards.
· To produce drawings and models to company drawing and BIM standards.
· Operate within the standards set out within the project BEP.
· Operate within and adhere to the company Health & Safety policy and procedures.
· Communicate the status of projects and tasks through the departmental reporting structure.
· An attention to detail and a high standard of verbal and written skills.
· Experience of coordinating industrial piping systems.
· Experience of using Point Clouds for coordination with existing services.
· Experience of working on industrial power plants.
· Appropriate level of CSCS card for site surveying.
For more information please contact me 0121 667 8638/ 0786 092 1198 should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Looking forward to hearing from you.