Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer (package engineer) based in Stockton on a 12 months contract with an option to renew.
Job specification: -
The successful candidate will be the independent delivery of mechanical handling work packages to include production of technical specifications, mechanical datasheets, enquiry requisitions and technical bid analysis.
- To assist A100/500 Lead Engineer
- Produce technical specifications, mechanical datasheets, enquiry requisitions and completing technical bid analysis.
- Mechanical Engineering knowledge and experience.
- Experience working with Sellafield procedures.
- Ability to perform basic preliminary design calculations.
- The individual will need to be able to work on their own initiative and be proactive.
- A pro-active, self-starter with good communication, analytical and team working skills.
- AutoCAD, Autodesk Vault Basis, NavisWorks,
- SharePoint, General Microsoft office package.
- BPSS is essential for continuance in the role.
- SC preferred but can be obtained once appointed if required.
- Flexible to working as the current role may involve traveling to speak with various engineers and vendors.
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!