Rubicon Consulting are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer for a contract position based in Rochdale on a 3 month contract.
- To undertake a proactive role in carrying out maintenance, repairs and inspection of mechanical building services. All in accordance with relevant standards and operational procedures and in compliance with legislation and guidance.
- Represent Engie in a respectful and professional manner.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance (PPM) on mechanical and associated building services in accordance with the PPM programme and personal competence and training.
- Respond in a timely manner to ad-hoc breakdown requests as identified by supervisor / manager or as a minimum, as per site contract.
- Assist in Carrying out installation work involved in minor upgrading and adaptation works.
- Assist in Carrying out systematic fault finding in a logical and safe manner on malfunctioning equipment.
- Carry out duties in accordance with safe working practices within statutory and Company guidelines.
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this information and my contact details on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!