We are currently recruiting for Security Cleared Mechanical Designers to be based in the Midlands area.
Our client is a leading engineering and design consultancy employing over 12,000 employees worldwide.
They are looking to further their mechanical design capability in their Derby office in order to support long term major projects within the nuclear division.
• Component and manufacturing stage model creation
• Component detail and definition creation
• Creating drawing specifications
• Liaison with relevant stakeholders
• Data management using Teamcenter integration
• Following strict design process and practice
• Unigraphics experience, ideally NX7.5
• Experience of using Siemens Teamcenter PLM software
• Experience of mechanical 3D modelling
• Able to work to internationally recognised best practices
• Self motivated and customer focussed
• Able to work alone or part of a team
• SC Clearance - Security clearance
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken, some of our projects will be require applicants to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
To be considered for the role please apply with an updated CV.