Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Building Services Associate based in Hampshire.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist with developing Building Services within client’s and be part of the Building Services discipline group
- Help shape and grow the technical development of the group
- Assisting the office Partner to lead and manage the Building Services team
- Manage existing clients and develop further opportunities
- Look to grow the group on the back of new and repeat clients
- Be responsible for resourcing and delivering to a financial target
- Raise awareness of client’s by attendance at networking events, seminars and business development events
- Experience with designing projects from conception through to completion (including calculations, drawings, specifications), whilst demonstrating commercial awareness in winning work.
Experience and Skills Required
- Educated to degree or HND level
- Chartered Engineer
- Mechanical bias
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Generous bonus scheme
- Pension scheme: 6% contribution
- Highly competitive salary
- 26 days holiday
- Car allowance
- Salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme
- Free car parking
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!