Our Client is a leading Engineering company and is looking for a M&S Site manager with lots of Sewage treatment plant experience for a site based in the Midlands
- Preparing documentation before installations phases, such as Site management plans and RAMS.
- Reviewing and approving documentation, such as RAMS, installations projects and testing and inspection documentation.
- Managing and control of site activities in line with health & safety, environmental and contractual specifications.
- Coordinating with the client and operational staff to manage KPI’s.
- Working with Contract engineers and planner to review progress and programme deadlines.
- Ensuring that client relationships are maintained and developed.
- Ensuring all site documents are completed.
- Undertaking site inductions and tool box talks.
- Ensure the outputs required from the supply chain are identified and managed.
- Monitoring site costs, preparing progress reports and attending site visits / meetings.
- Preparing material & plant requisitions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Water Industry knowledge, ideally on waste water
- Knowledge of ICA, Electrical, Mechanical and Civil engineering
- Commercial and contractual awareness
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Leadership qualities.