Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a M&E TP137 Site Manager based in Cambridgeshire on a 6 month contract.
Replacement of existing 240MVA Transformer with new free issue Hyundai Tx, works involve:
- Demolition of existing enclosure and removal of existing SGT1
- Carry out new LV Cabling from new Tx MK to existing MK
- Manage minor civil works to carry out bund modifications
- Remove and Install busbars from LV and HV side of Transformer
- Oversee Tx Commissioning and re-test associated SGT1 Protection
The site manager must meet the pre-requisite requirements on the TP137 nomination form–
- Impressed Voltage Awareness (Pref current IVDE ECP)
- National Grid Competent Person NSI8 Full,
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Temporary Works Co-ordinator
- IOSH Managing Environmental Awareness/Responsibilities
- HSG47, SMSTS 5 day course or equivalent.
- Additional requirements will be CCNSG safety passport and 3 day First Aid certs.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!