Our client is a leading M&E Fit Out Specialist firm with a solid footprint within the Data Centre Market.
Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a M&E Site Manager for a contract position based in Sweden.
As a supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Managing a trades team on a daily basis
- Working closely with other supervisors/managers in the business to ensure jobs are completed on time
- Communicate job specifications, project length and other requirements for each new job
- Manage the project from start to finish
- Quality check the product at each stage
- Monitor performance/output of each team member and provide extra assistance with training/support as needed
- Work closely with the Senior management team communicating anything that could cause the project to be over budget, over time etc
In order to be successful within this role you must be able to:
- Demonstrate extensive experience within the trades industry
- Data centre fit out experience or something similar
- Be a confident communicator
- Be able to motivate others on a daily basis
- Be pro-active in identifying any issues that may occur
- Be a problem solver and be able to work well under pressure
- Preferable oversees working experience
If you are interested in this or know anyone who is please get in touch with me on 0121 667 8637 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!