Our client is a large M&E firm specialising in fit outs for capital projects across the globe to include Data Centres.
This project is a data centre build and fit out based in Sweden.
The ideal candidate will have the relevant oversees experience to include either data centre fit outs or transferable experience from projects such as Pharmaceutical fit outs/ builds.
We are looking for a M&E QS to be based on site in Sweden for a minimum 4 month contract taking care of such duties as the ones outlined below.
- Adhere to the project controls to monitor the commercial aspects of the project.
- Report weekly on the commercial aspects of the project, highlighting any commercial risks to the program as appropriate.
- Identify commercial risks and implement strategies to mitigate those risks.
- Manage all aspects of the contractual and financial side of the M&E installations.
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project.
- Track changes to M&E Packages and adjust budget projections accordingly.
- Measure and value the work delivered and make applications for payment.
- Liaise with the client and project managers to maintain commercial controls of the project.
If this project is of interest to you or anybody you know please contact me to discuss further.
I look forward to hearing from you.