I have a 6 month contract position for freelance QS in the South West borders of London working on the Mechanical aspects of an Energy from waste project.
Candidate will be working to a bespoke form of an IChemE contract and mainly dealing with the Sub contract accounts and ensuring you are relaying relevant information and advice to the contractors in question.
Please also see some of the other responsibilities outlined below.
* Control of Purchase Orders, incoming costs and invoices, registering etc.
* Design Change Control, and Design team interface
* Value Engineering
* Produce monthly status report (CVR) including items listed above
* Produce accurate internal cash flows for projects in line with published timetable
* Produce accurate external cash flows for projects in line with contract requirements
* Formulate a working relationship with all members of client team
If this position is of interest to you or anybody you know please contact me to discuss further.
I’m free for a call on 0121 667 8637 or email me on David@rubiconconsulting.co.uk
Rubicon Consulting is fast becoming one of the leading providers
of highly skilled contract and permanent Engineering specialists in the UK.
We have one of the highest profile Engineering recruitment brands across all market sectors combined with the experience and reach that comes with over 70 years in technical recruitment.
Our combination of industry knowledge and technical expertise means we provide the best possible results every time!
- Commercial Managers
- Project Engineers/managers
- Design Engineers/managers
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors /Project and Managing QS's
- Bid/Tenders/proposals Engineers /managers
- Commission Engineers/managers
- Senior Authorised Person's/Managers
- Site Engineers/managers
- Health & Safety
- Project Controls/Planning
In the following sectors;
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Utilities
- Health & Safety
- Information Technology
- Management & Executive
Referral Scheme - Know someone who fits this job?
Refer them to us and you could land yourself £200 in the process