Our client is a large M&E firm specialising in fit outs for capital projects that have some exciting projects coming up throughout the Midlands.
There are numerous projects becoming available such as Commercial, Residential, Industrial and Retail M&E fit out works.
We are looking for M&E QS’s to be based on site throughout the Midlands (dependent upon project) taking care of such duties as the ones outlined below.
- Adhere to the project controls to monitor the commercial aspects of the project.
- Report weekly on the commercial aspects of the project, highlighting any commercial risks to the program as appropriate.
- Identify commercial risks and implement strategies to mitigate those risks.
- Manage all aspects of the contractual and financial side of the M&E installations.
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project.
- Track changes to M&E Packages and adjust budget projections accordingly.
- Measure and value the work delivered and make applications for payment.
- Liaise with the client and project managers to maintain commercial controls of the project.
If this project is of interest to you or anybody you know please contact me to discuss further.
I look forward to hearing from you.